1 bedroom flat for saleFitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Generous reception with open-plan premium quality kitchen
- Bedroom with generous storage
- South-facing private balcony
- Shower room with large format stone tiles
- High end 24/7 concierge service
- Private residents lounge / club room and fully equipped gym
- Completing in Q1 2016
- 10 year NH BC warranty from completion
This bright, south-facing one bedroom flat is presented on the fourth floor of an exquisite new development over an entire city block, featuring a gym, residents club and private screening cinema.
Fitzroy Place is enviably located with London's High Street, Oxford Street only a stones throw away, while the boutique bars and restaurants of Soho and Marylebone are also nearby. The closest transport links are available via Oxford Circus.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 927060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.