2 bedroom flat for saleHuntingdon Road, Leicester
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- No Upper Chain
TWO BEDROOM 1st FLOOR APARTMENT located off Gipsy Lane offering off road parking. The apartment benefits from communal entrance and stairs leading to the first floor. Inside you will have a bathroom, lounge, kitchen and two bedrooms. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM 1st FLOOR APARTMENT located off Gipsy Lane, making for an ideal location with it's close proximity to local shops and amenities, as well as being only a short driveway away from the city centre and a local superstore. The apartment benefits from off road parking. Access is given via communal entrance which leads to the stairs and then onto the first floor. Once inside the apartment the main hallway leads to the two bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge and a kitchen. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
With access to stairs to the first floor.
Leads to all rooms.
Lounge 14' 10" min x 11' 7" min ( 4.52m min x 3.53m min )
With window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.61m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit and tiled splash backs. With window and space for appliances.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 4" into wardrobe ( 3.25m x 2.84m into wardrobe )
With window and wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 4" into wardrobe ( 3.25m x 2.84m into wardrobe )
With window and wardrobes.
Fitted with a bath with a shower over, WC and hand wash basin.
The apartment benefits from off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52609645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.