3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSouthwood Drive, Baxenden
- A superb 3 bedroom Semi-detached bungalow
- Free from chain delay
- Situated in a much sought after area
- Offering fantastic potential throughout
- 2 Ground floor bedrooms
- Guest room situated in the dorma
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Ample off road parking
- Detached garage
- Viewings highly recommended
This semi-detached bungalow is situated in the highly regarded residential location on Southwood Drive in Baxenden, with excellent access to local amenities. This property offers 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, entrance hallway & a three piece bathroom. The property is double glazed, benefits from gas fire central heating, has an adjacent driveway offering off road parking as well as secure parking which is available in the form of a detached garage. There are mature landscaped front and rear gardens and the property has excellent potential which will be obvious upon internal inspection, early viewings are essential to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Oliver on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52612360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6234136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.