2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrent Road, Tattershall, Lincoln
- Two Double Bedroom Town House
- 17'9 Lounge Diner
- Kitchen & Separate Store room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Gardens & Garage
If it is TWO GENEROUS SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, you are looking for, look no further than this ex military TOWN HOUSE in the popular village of TATTERSHALL. The property has gas central heating, uPVC windows where specified and has established gardens front & rear and a GARAGE in a nearby block.
Prompt viewing is highly recommended at this TWO BEDROOM EX MILITARY TOWN HOUSE on the outskirts of the popular village of TATTERSHALL. The property has the added benefit of a GARAGE in a nearby block and has gardens to the front and rear. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway and lounge diner with wall mounted gas fire. There is a kitchen, fitted with an extensive range of units and a separate store room. To the first floor there is a landing, two excellent sized double bedrooms, as well as separate bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the bedroom sizes in particular can be fully appreciated. This can be arranged via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge Diner 17' 9" x 13' 8" max narrowing to 10' 7" min ( 5.41m x 4.17m max narrowing to 3.23m min )
This spacious room offers ample space for dining and relaxing, has a wall mounted gas fire, uPVC windows to the front and rear, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 4" max ( 3.86m x 2.24m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, electric cooker point, radiator and extractor fan. There is also a uPVC window and partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
This useful space is excellent for storage but could be utilised to other requirements and has a uPVC door to the front aspect and cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 8' 6" ( 5.41m x 2.59m )
This superb sized master bedroom has a range of built in wardrobes, two uPVC windows and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 8" max narrowing to 7' 4" min ( 3.66m x 3.25m max narrowing to 2.24m min )
The second double bedroom has a built in double wardrobe, uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin and WC. There are partly tiled walls and a uPVC window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with pathway leading to the front entrance door and covered entrance porch.
The rear gardens are laid to lawn with a gate to the rear.
(Located within a nearby block). Having up and over door.
Agents Note One
We are advised that there is an annual maintenance/service charge applicable at this property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Two
We would advise that the garage is located within a nearby block and a plan is available for identification purposes, within the agents office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52613140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.