3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEttingshall Park Farm Lane, Wolverhampton
Offers Over £150,000
- Impressive & Extended Family Home
- Open Plan Living space
- Re- styled & Extended Modern Kitchen
- Re-styled Modern Bathroom
- Fourth Bedroom Downstairs
- Smaller Enclosed Rear Garden
- Family Friendly Home
- Driveway For Two Cars
An Impressively extended modern family home, located in this popular cul de sac, and close to commuter routes and local amenities. This property has 3 upstairs bedrooms plus additional accommodation downstairs which is currently used as a fourth bedroom (double bedroom).
An Impressively extended modern family home, located in this popular cul de sac, and close to commuter routes and local amenities. This property has 3 upstairs bedrooms plus additional accommodation downstairs which is currently used as a fourth bedroom (double bedroom). This spacious home is deserving of internal viewing and would be ideally suited to the requirements of a family.
Double glazed entrance porch with door into:
Glazed interior door and window, light to ceiling, laminate flooring, with staircase off to first floor, and doors opening to:
Lounge 23' x 10' 10" max ( 7.01m x 3.30m max )
Spacious open plan living space combining separate areas for lounge and dining, with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, two central heating radiators to wall, and two ceiling light points.
Kitchen 16' 11" max x 9' 5" ( 5.16m max x 2.87m )
Extended and re-styled modern designer type kitchen with an extensive range of wall mounted cupboards and base units with one and a half sink and drainer, with marble effect work surface. Benefiting from built in appliances including oven, five ring hob, cooker hood, dishwasher, with central heating boiler to wall, with space for washing machine and fridge freezer and further built in storage. Double glazed window to rear and door opening to rear garden.
Light to ceiling, loft hatch, double glazed window
Bedroom One 13' 1" into bay x 9' to wardrobe front ( 3.99m into bay x 2.74m to wardrobe front )
Double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobe, double glazed bay window, light to ceiling, central heating radiator to wall.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" to wardrobe front ( 3.10m x 2.49m to wardrobe front )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, light to ceiling, fitted glass wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 6' 4" ( 1.88m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window, light to ceiling and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.26m )
Currently used as downstairs bedroom (converted garage), double glazed window to front, light to ceiling and central heating radiator
Attractive Rolltop freestanding bath with matching white suite comprising of larger square shaped sink, large square sink, chrome heated towel rail, overhead shower with oversized shower head and rounded shower rail, low level flush toilet. Attractive bathroom area with complimentary tiling to walls and double glazed window to rear.
Front Of Property
This property offers the benefit of driveway to front with space for two cars and grassed area to fore of property.
Patio with step to raised lawned area, being enclosed to all sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52613926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.