2 bedroom terraced house for saleTop Street, Bawtry, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character Mews Property
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Spacious Bathroom
- Paved Patio Area & Lawned Gardens
Characterful cottage located centrally to the Popular Market Town of Bawtry, a must see - ready to move into ! Call now to avoid missing out on this delightful home nearby to amenities.
Viewing's are simply a must to appreciate this upgraded and deceptively spacious mid terraced, mews style property. The property has lots of features which have been retained with high ceilings, feature fireplace and picture rails. Good sized reception rooms of which there are two with the lounge looking out to the garden a good sized dining room with a study and utility leading off, a modern kitchen can be found to the rear of the property. Externally there is a cottage style garden to the front and a paved patio area to the rear with a useful external brick garden shed, external lighting.
Maintaining a central position to the town the property has easy access to the local amenities including shops, wine bars, restaurants, schools, healthcare and financial facilities. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks and both Doncaster & Retford Train Station. Viewing's are by appointment only and are via the agent.
Access to the property is via the timber and glazed entrance door, with access through to the lounge. Stairs leading upto the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' into alcove x 13' 9" into bay ( 4.27m into alcove x 4.19m into bay )
Good sized main reception room with a front facing double glazed window, gas fire set into a feature wooden surround with coordinating tiled inserts and a granite hearth. Tv aerial, telephone point, picture rail and a central heating radiator. Door leads through to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" plus door recess x 10' 6" into alcove ( 3.33m plus door recess x 3.20m into alcove )
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to the walls and rear facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator and access into the utility area.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' 11" ( 1.91m x 2.11m )
Great additional space which is utilised by the vendor as a study area, with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating boiler. Plumbing for a washing machine with worktop space.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.03m x 2.41m )
Modern kitchen upgraded by the vendor in the last couple of years with a range of wall and base units and a gas hob inset to the worksurfaces. Electric oven and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, side facing double glazed window and entrance door. Tiled splashbacks above the worksurface and a tiled floor, central heating radiator.
With a turned staircase and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' x 14' 1" into alcove ( 3.35m x 4.29m into alcove )
Double bedroom with a walk in wardrobe to the alcove a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 2" into alcove ( 3.68m x 2.79m into alcove )
Double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, ornate fire surround for display purposes only and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 7' 10" into alcove ( 2.51m x 2.39m into alcove )
Good sized bathroom with a Victorian style suite to match in with the style of the property with a high flush wc, and a wash hand basin. Upgraded bath with a mains fed shower above, tiled walls and floor and a Victorian style towel rail, rear facing obscured double glazed window.
The gardens to the front of the property are majority lawned with mature flower borders to the sides. To the rear there is a paved seating area with outside lighting, fenced and enclosed and a useful brick outbuilding for storage.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road, turning right to the rear of The Crown, where the property can be found set back off the road to the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52620518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.