1 bedroom apartment for salePrime Place Kensal Rise, Chamberlayne Road, London, W10
- NEW SHOW FLAT NOW OPEN
- Designer kitchen
- White contemporary bathroom
- Wardrobes to master bedroom
- Architecturally designed and landscaped roof garden
- 10 year warranty
- 250 Years lease
- Estimated completion Q2 2018
Exceptional 1 bedroom apartment located on the third floor with generous outside space , built around a new multi-million sports centre, Prime Place Kensal Rise has a lot to offer just within its own four walls. The sleek design of the apartments, complete with designer kitchens and contemporary bathroom suites, provides the very best in modern city living. The sports centre itself then puts a 25-metre pool, extensive spa and health suite, and dance and fitness studios at your fingertips.
However, a developments where is every bit as important as its what. The prime location youll enjoy, directly on the highly-coveted Chamberlayne Road, surrounded by an eclectic mix of independent shops, bars and restaurants, gives you the complete package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP170110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.