4 bedroom flat for saleQueens Gate, South Kensington, SW7
- Outstanding four bedroom first floor lateral flat
- Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Offers direct lift access
- Reception room features French doors leading to balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Desirable location moments from South Kensington amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated in this prestigious address, this breath taking four bedroom first floor lateral flat offers impressive high ceilings, an amazing reception room and dining room, lovely balcony and contemporary fittings.
Queens Gate is a truly desirable residential street, ideally situated moments from a wonderful range of boutiques, bars and restaurants found on Old Brompton Road and within South Kensington, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 967224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.