3 bedroom detached house for sale11 The Bay, Talland Bay, Nr Looe, Cornwall
- Contemporary Holiday Home
- Right By the Sea
- Fabulous Interior
- Large 3 double bedrooms
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Hot Tub
- Use of Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna and Gym
- Fully Managed
- Very Successful Holiday Let
11 The Bay, is a large 3 bedroom holiday home with the use of an indoor swimming pool on the romantic coast of south Cornwall. Situated on a private gated complex and only walking distance to the beach at picturesque Talland Bay.
This striking contemporary house has been designed with the emphasis on holidaying in an informal modern lifestyle with open plan living to the ground floor, large areas of glazing, zoned controlling throughout and useful storage areas.
On entering the house at the middle level you go downstairs to the living area or upstairs to the 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All the bedrooms have large floor to ceiling windows allowing light to flood in and fitted wardrobes. Downstairs the large open plan living area has a wood burner, dining area and stylish integrated kitchen with a highly contemporary finish. Furthermore downstairs there is a lockable owners cupboard and useful utility room.
To the front there is a terrace in the central garden area with a hot tub. The other more private and secluded courtyard is to the rear of the house for outside dining and access to the large roof garden is via a spiral staircase. The roof garden creates an amazing additional outside space and is perfect for taking in the fantastic view of the countryside, glimpses of the sea in the distance and is ideal for sunbathing as it gets the sun all day. Externally, the house is finished in cedar and local Cornish stone which blend harmoniously into the surroundings and has been positioned to maintain a high degree of privacy.
high levels of insulation and a roof garden to reduce the carbon footprint and water runoff.
This small development of coastal holiday homes in South Cornwall lie just yards from the southwest coastal path and are set above a secluded cove between the pretty fishing port of Looe and the quaint harbour of Polperro - once notorious for smuggling. Talland Bay has a resident manager providing year round services to include an optional rental and housekeeping service. The Clubhouse is exclusively for the use of homeowners and their guests and features an indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and changing rooms.
The development is a secure child-friendly environment, spread throughout landscaped communal gardens with electronically operated entrance gates, CCTV and plenty of space to roam.
Talland Bay remains an unspoilt picturesque cove which is a perfect location for walking, fishing or just enjoying the view. The nearby Talland Bay Hotel has an excellent restaurant and there is the Talland Bay Beach Cafe just behind the beach. Other restaurants can be found in Looe and Polperro with local seafood as their speciality. The area is home to stunning golf courses, the Eden project and only a short drive away lies Fowey with its picture-postcard harbour and sailing centre.
Services mains water, mains drainage, electricity, calor gas.
Fowey 11 miles, Plymouth 30 miles, Exeter 70 miles, Bristol 145 miles, London 265 miles. All distances are approximate
Leasehold 995 years
1. Particulars; these particulars are not an offer or contract nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Chartsedge Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Chartsedge Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property or development and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers or lessors.
2. Images photographs and other information: Any computer generated images, plans, drawings, accommodation schedules, specification details or other information provided about the property (information) are indicative only. Any such information may change at any time and must not be relied upon as being factually accurate about the property. Any photographs are indicative of the quality and style of the development and location and do not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at this development.
3. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to the property or use of any part of the development is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
Chartsedge Ltd registered number 5822382. Our registered office is Anstey House, Jubilee Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5BH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA150144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chartsedge Ltd, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.