1 bedroom flat for saleWest Princes Street, Helensburgh
Sold STC £50,000
- Top Floor Retirement Flat
- Warden Assisted with Secure Entry
- Lounge & Refitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom & Bathroom
- Central Location
A centrally located retirement flat occupying a top floor position situated in Helensburgh's town centre with easy access to its shops and only a short distance from the sea front.
This centrally located retirement flat occupies a top floor position situated in Helensburgh's town centre with easy access to its shops and only a short distance from the sea front.
The property is entered through a security door entry system which leads to a communal reception hall with access to the lift and stairs to the upper level.
The accommodation comprises hallway with storage, lounge with fireplace and electric fire, an archway leads to a refitted kitchen, a double sized bedroom and mirrored fronted wardrobes and a three piece bathroom. New double glazed windows were installed in 2014. The flat benefits from an electric heating system.
There is a communal laundry facility and car park offering visitors and residents parking in addition to communal gardens.
The property is factored by Hacking & Paterson whose services include the maintenance of the gardens, communal stairway cleaning, buildings insurance and warden service.
Lounge 17' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.