4 bedroom detached house for saleASTON AVENUE - THORNTON-CLEVELEYS - FY5 2UY
Sold STC £195,000
- * SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF DETACHED PROPERTIES *
- * LOVELY OPEN ASPECT TO THE FRONT WITH VIEWS OVER THE DUCK POND *
- * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * MODERN CONSUMER *
- * WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * SPACIOUS LOUNGE * DINING ROOM *
- * MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN * UTILITY ROOM * DOWNSTAIRS WC *
- * LIGHT & AIRY LANDING - LEADING TO ALL FOUR GENEROUS BEDROOMS *
- * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM
- * LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - SUNNY WEST FACING ASPECT *
- * INTEGRAL GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES *
- * CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS * SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO MANY AMENITIES! *
Full descriptionFABULOUS FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY - IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF DETACHED FAMILY HOMES, WITH LOVELY OPEN ASPECT TO THE FRONT AND VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE DUCK POND. THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME OFFERS GREAT SIZED ACCOMMODATION WITH GENEROUS BEDROOMS & SUNNY WEST FACING REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52654873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.