3 bedroom flat for saleSalisbury House, 9 Bessborough Gardens, Pimlico, London
- Award Winning Secure Garden Development
- Three Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Over 1650 SQFT of Living Accommodation
- Lift, Underground Parking Space and 24hour Porter
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superb first floor flat offered for sale in the highly sought after and desirable Bessborough Gardens development. With high ceilings and over 1650 sqft of living space the accommodation has been well arranged to incorporate a 19'x18' reception room that leads into the dining area, kitchen, three double bedrooms, master with en-suite and further bathroom and cloakroom. The entrance hall is welcoming and could easily be used as a study. The reception room faces South and overlooks the well kept communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52656988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PIM150072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Westminster & Pimlico. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.