2 bedroom penthouse for saleBrookbridge Court, Friar Gate, DERBY
Sold STC £160,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED PENTHOUSE APARTMENT SET WITHIN A GRADEII LISTED CONVERTED MILL
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SECURE ALLOCATED GATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND MAJOR COMMUTER LINKS
- CLOSE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in one of Derby's most sought after locations which is a short distance from the City centre is this immaculately presented luxury Penthouse apartment set within a converted 19th century Grade II listed mill at Brookbridge Court.
Situated in one of Derby's most sought after locations which is a short distance from the City centre is this immaculately presented luxury Penthouse apartment set within a converted 19th century Grade II listed mill at Brookbridge Court. The property boasts stunning features such as vaulted ceiling, exposing the roof trusses and frame work along with exposed brickwork and original windows. benefitting from gas central heating this generously proportioned accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom and allocated parking within a secure gated complex. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO APPRECIATE THE CHARM THIS STYLISH APARTMENT OFFERS.
having entrance door, feature exposed beams, laminate flooring, storage cupboard housing wall mounted consumer unit, radiator, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom and opening leading to
Lounge 19' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.97m x 3.76m )
having three rear elevation feature windows with secondary glazing, exposed beams, exposed brickwork, laminate flooring, satellite point, two radiators and opening leading to
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.85m x 3.53m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, work surface over and splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, integral washer/dryer, exposed beams, exposed brickwork, two front elevation feature windows with secondary glazing, laminate flooring, space for a dining table and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.11m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation feature window with obscured secondary glazing and wooden sill, exposed brickwork, exposed beams, extractor fan, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
having two front elevation feature windows with secondary glazing, exposed beams, exposed brickwork, storage cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 10" into recess x 10' 8" ( 5.74m into recess x 3.25m )
having three front elevation feature windows with secondary glazing, exposed beams, exposed brickwork, storage area and radiator.
to the front of the property there is an allocated parking set within a secure gated complex.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52664503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.