4 bedroom terraced house for saleBowes Park, N22
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Double Bedroom Terraced House
- 27ft Reception
- 20ft 6 Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom, First Floor Shower and En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 35ft Garden with Workshop at Rear
- Convenient For All Local Amenities
- Chain Free with Vacant Possession
- London Borough of Enfield Band E
- Energy Rated TBA
Offered to the market CHAIN FREE is this loft converted four bedroom terrace house and gardens. Comprising of four double bedrooms over the two upper floors within en-suite to the loft bedroom and shower room to the first floor whilst the ground floor offers a 27ft double reception, fitted 20ft kitchen, utility area and ground floor bathroom. It is both double glazed and gas centrally heated (untested). The main garden extends some 35ft and features a brick built workshop with power and light to the rear.
Located in the heart of Bowes Park, N22 with access to Bowes Park rail station and its city train into Moorgate. Bounds Green tube (Piccadilly line) is just beyond. An excellent opportunity and early inspections are essential to avoid disappointment.
Reception 27ft 9 x 12ft 8 (8.50 x 3.90 metres)
Kitchen 20ft 6 x 9ft 4 (6.27 x 2.86 metres)
Bedroom one 16ft 7 x 12ft 6 (5.09 x 3.84 metres)
Bedroom two 12ft x 10ft 9 (3.65 x 3.32 metres)
Bedroom three 17ft 1 narrowing 14ft 1 x 9ft 6 (5.21 x 4.29 x 2.92 metres)
Bedroom four 20ft x 16ft 3 (6.09 x 4.96 metres)
Rear garden 35ft plus 30ft (10.6 x 9.1 metres(
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6320298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brien Firmin, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.