4 bedroom detached house for saleBlack Hole Drove, West Pinchbeck, Spalding
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Farmhouse With One Acre (STMS)
- Stunning 360 Degree Views Over Open Farmland
- Stables, Workshop & Outbuildings
- Rural Location With No Near Neighbours
- Viewing Essential
- No Onward Chain
An Edwardian Farmhouse which is SUPERBLY PRESENTED throughout. Sympathetically RENOVATED and EXTENDED, situated in a rural location on a no through drove with NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS. The property sits proudly in the centre of a ONE ACRE PLOT (approx) and enjoys 360 degree views over OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
This superbly presented sympathetically renovated and extended Edwardian Farmhouse in a superb location on a quiet no through drove with no near neighbours offered with no onward chain. The property sits in the centre of approx one acre plot s.t.s and enjoys a 360 degree view over open countryside.
The property also offers a range of excellent late 19th Century detached outbuildings including three brick built stables, tack room, workshop and converted triple garage as well as other numerous barns, with a carriage driveway offering ample off road parking. The Farmhouse offers generous well maintained flexible living accommodation whilst still retained the original character features of the period property, offering four double bedrooms, four reception rooms, three bathrooms, kitchen, sun room and laundry room. UPVC double glazed sash windows and oil central heating throughout.
This family home which benefits Brick Stables and Paddocks making this an ideal property for those with Equestrian interest, also surrounded with ample Bridle Paths.
Potential to convert barns subject to planning permission.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Having solid wood flooring, two windows to both sides, skimmed and coved ceiling, sash window to the front.
Having window to the front, floor-mounted oil boiler, power points, solid wood flooring, loft hatch, skimmed and coved ceiling with inset spot-lights, telephone point.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having window to the front, WC. corner tiled shower cubicle with a built-in mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, solid wood flooring, double shaver point, radiator, skimmed ceiling.
Having stairs to first floor accommodation, solid wood flooring, hidden fuse box, power points, radiator, skimmed ceiling, internal stable door to the kitchen/diner.
Study 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
Having window to the side, radiator, power points, telephone point, TV point, skimmed ceiling.
Utility/laundry Room 13' 4" x 6' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.03m )
Having window to the front, wooden stable door to the side, base Shaker style units with solid wood worktop, Belfast sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and point for tumble dryer, quarry tiled floor, vintage style radiator, skimmed ceiling, power points, storage cupboard with inset shelving, power points.
Winter Lounge 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Having window to the side, multi-fuel log burner with a classic surround and tiled hearth, solid wood flooring, power points, radiator, TV point, skimmed ceiling, ceiling rose.
Summer Lounge 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
Having window to the side, cast iron inset with carved fireplace with tiled hearth, two TV points, telephone point, decorative coving, ceiling rose, ceiling fan and light. French doors leading to:
Dining Room/sun Room 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Having two windows to the side, double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden with open views over farmland, radiator, power points, skimmed ceiling, TV point.
Kitchen/Diner 21' 5" x 14' 3" ( 6.53m x 4.34m )
Having window to the side, two windows to the rear enjoying uninterrupted farmland views, stable door to side, bespoke handmade kitchen, kitchen base units with solid wood work surface, belfast sink, range cooker (negotiable) with extractor hood, feature chimney, centre island, integrated large electric ceramic hob with an integrated electric oven and grill, prep sink with taps over, integrated wine rack, quarry tiled floor with under-flooring heating, skimmed ceiling with inset spot-lights, TV point, bespoke dresser with space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Skimmed ceiling, loft hatch, power points, fitted stair rods with carpet inset.
Master Suite 18' 3" x 9' 3" ( 5.56m x 2.82m )
Having two windows to the front enjoying open views, radiator, power points, TV point, skimmed ceiling.
Having steps down, window to the side, corner shower cubicle with a wall-mounted shower over, WC. pedestal wash hand basin with taps over and storage cupboards beneath, solid wood flooring, tiled walls, radiator, skimmed ceiling, laundry cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Having window to the side, radiator, power points, TV point, original fireplace, sloping feature ceiling which is period to this house.
Bedroom 3 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
Having window to the rear enjoying views, radiator, power points, TV point, original fireplace, telephone point.
Bedroom 4 14' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.58m )
Double aspect with window to the side, two sash windows to the rear, original fireplace, radiator, power points, TV point.
Double aspect with windows to the side and to the rear, free-standing roll-top cast iron bath with taps over, tiled corner shower cubicle with a built-in mixer shower over, vintage style radiator. pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, WC. double shaver point, solid wood flooring, skimmed ceiling with inset spot-lights.
The farmhouse is positioned 1.5 miles down the bottom of a country lane on the left hand side with no near neighbours sitting on grounds of just over an acre (STMS) with field views all around the property.
The two five bar gates lead to the gravelled off-road parking for numerous vehicles leading to the detached original barn built in 1880's with a triple garage, to the left is a wood store, continue through another five bar gated leading to a side paddock which is enclosed by mature shrubs and paddock fencing.
Double doors to the hay store 20'5" x `13'8" with exposed beams
Workshop 29'6" x 27'5" extending in the second part to 35'6", power and light connected, double doors approximately 9'5" by 9' making an idea area for a small business. The double doors open out onto the rear paddock.
The rear paddock is enclosed by fencing allowing you to enjoy open views, enclosed concrete courtyard with three stables with power and light connected, outside water, inter-connecting doors to all stables.
Continuing out of the paddock is an outbuilding 23'5" x 13'3" which is used as a gym with power and light connected, the paddock wraps around the side, front and rear of the farmhouse.
Barn which is currently used as a workshop 14'9" x 13'5" with power and light connected, internal door to the triple garages 28'2" x 21'3" with the depth narrowing to 13'6", internal door to the wood store 14'7" x 9' with a solid wood door back to the front, light connected. To the side of the barn is a stable/store room.
Brick built original outside store and outside toilet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52685155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.