3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelbeck Avenue, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1
Offers in Region of £129,950
- Ideal for first time buyer
- Very well presented and improved semi
- 22 ft. Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms Refitted Bathroom
- Rear lobby with utility room and storage
- Lovely gardens Off street parking
Ideally suiting the first time buyer or the growing family this is a very well presented and much improved semi-detached house which occupies a generous plot with a good size rear garden and off street parking for two cars. The property is situated close to a good range of local shops and amenities including schools for all age groups.
Having undergone a programme of refurbishment and improvement this lovely well-proportioned home offers accommodation which briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, beautifully refitted 22 ft. kitchen/dining room and an enclosed side passage with two storage areas and a utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master with ladies and gents fitted wardrobes, and an attractive refitted bathroom with a shower. Externally there is a good size garden to the rear set mainly to lawn and to the front there is a smaller gravelled garden/off street parking for two vehicles.
Welbeck Avenue is pleasantly situated close to a good range of local shops and amenities including schools for all age groups and a regular bus service. A more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities are available in Darlington Town Centre which lies just over two miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52696591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR150568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.