7 bedroom detached house for saleHirst Road, Chapel Haddlesey, Near Selby, North Yorkshire
- Detached Victorian family house of approximately 4800 sq. ft.
- Private semi-rural position
- Reception hall that continues through to the side hall
- Cloakroom, Utility room, Gym, Study
- 4 Reception rooms
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Versatile accommodation with the opportunity of separate cottage/annexe
- Double garage
- Large gravelled parking and turning area
A substantial detached Victorian family house providing versatile accommodation together with large gardens, in this convenient location to the south of York.
Reception hall that continues through to the side hall, cloakroom, utility room, gym, study, 4 reception rooms, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, versatile accommodation with the opportunity of separate cottage/annexe, double garage, large gravelled parking and turning area, large gardens and orchard enjoying considerable privacy, private semi-rural position.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52699099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR150087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.