4 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Wallasey
Sold STC £110,000
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000!
- Four Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Kitchen / Diner
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000!
Four Bedroom Mid-Terraced family house for sale in Wallasey with access to local shops, schools, public transport and excellent commuting distance for Liverpool and Chester. NO CHAIN!
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000!
Four bedroom, two reception room mid-terraced house for sale in Wallasey in need of some modernisation. Being within access of Liscard Town Centre which offers a range of shops including the Cherry Tree Shopping Centre, bakery, butchers, market stalls etc., and within the catchment area for good schools.
The property also benefits from being within commuting distance of Birkenhead, Liverpool and Chester via reliable public transport links, access to the Wallasey Tunnel and the M53 motorway.
With double glazing and central heating this property offers two good sized reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, a family bathroom, a yard to the rear with two out houses, working outside WC and access to the alleyway.
Entrance Porch 4' 7" x 4' 3" ( 1.40m x 1.30m )
With; wooden door to the front, vinyl tiled floor, electricity mains RCD panel, access to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 20' 5" x 4' 7" into recess ( 6.22m x 1.40m into recess )
Wooden door leading from the porch into the hallway, with stairs leading to the upper floor, two under stairs cupboards, burglar alarm and smoke alarm control panel, radiator, carpet and doors giving access to the following rooms.
Lounge 14' 7" Into bay x 13' 5" Into recess ( 4.45m Into bay x 4.09m Into recess )
With; double glazed bay window to the front, fire place, radiator, carpet and television connection point.
Dining Room 12' 2" Into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.71m Into recess x 3.76m )
With; double glazed window to the rear, bare floor boards,
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.90m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen; comprising of wall and complimentary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit, electric cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, Worcester central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the side and rear and door to the yard.
First Floor Landing
With; storage cupboard, access hatch to the loft, Access to one bedroom and family bathroom with stairs to a further three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 2" Into bay x 12' 4" Into wardrobe ( 3.71m Into bay x 3.76m Into wardrobe )
With; double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 11' 4" Into recess ( 4.50m x 3.45m Into recess )
With; double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Irregular Shape Room
With; double glazed window to the rear, television connection point, radiator, carpet and loft hatch.
Bedroom Four 6' 6" x 9' 5" ( 1.98m x 2.87m )
With; double glazed window to the front, carpet and radiator.
Comprising of bath with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, radiator, part tiled walls, vinyl floor and double glazed modesty window to the side.
With yard to the rear including outside working WC, two brick built out buildings and access to the rear alley leading to the main road.
Gas Central Heating completely renewed 2007
Complete rewire 2008
Loft Insulation 2009
Please see map.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52706038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.