2 bedroom detached house for saleCutler Heights Lane, Bradford
Offers in Region of £130,000
- Detached Property
- Superbly Renovated
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking
We are delighted to welcome to the market this superbly renovated two bedroom detached property. This property further benefits from being offered with no chain and off street parking, making it a fantastic purchase for a whole manner of buyers.
We are delighted to welcome to the market this superbly renovated detached property. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing and briefly comprising of an entrance hallway, living room, and spacious kitchen diner to the ground floor which to the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with dressing room and a stunning house bathroom with free standing roll top bath. This property further benefits from being offered with no chain and off street parking, making it a fantastic purchase for a whole manner of buyers. Viewings are a must to appreciate the high level of modern interior finish throughout.
Having a double glazed uPVC door to the front aspect, a central heating radiator and ceiling spot lights.
Lounge 11' 5" x 17' ( 3.48m x 5.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a central heating radiator, wall lights and ceiling spot lights.
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" x 19' 7" ( 4.93m x 5.97m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side aspect plus a uPVC door to the side this exceptionally well presented dining kitchen offers an attractive range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, integrated fridge, stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler and two central heating radiators.
with stair access from the lounge
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 15' 4" ( 5.16m x 4.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation this spacious master offers a central heating radiator and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 13' 2" ( 3.40m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and a superb additional room which could be used as a dressing room, office or potentially converted into an en suite.
The house bathroom is finished to a very high standard and comprises a modern three piece bathroom suite including a free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, and low flush w.c. The bathroom is also finished with a chrome heated towel rail, illuminated mirror and an extractor fan.
Externally the property provides off allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52708912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.