3 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleBarra Gardens, Old Kilpatrick
- Desirable 3 bedroom semi detached villa
- The advantage of cul de sac setting
- South westerly facing rear garden
- Entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen
- Bathroom and 3 bedrooms, 2 with in built wardrobes
- Benefitting from double glazed sealed units
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double driveway at side and enclosed easy maintained garden
- Convenient and popular modern estate
**SOLD @ CLOSING DATE **Set within the popular Western Isles residential Estate in Old Kilpatrick. Attractive three bedroom semi-detached Villa offering an ideal family home while enjoying a cul-de-sac position.
The accommodation is in good decorative order throughout and comprises entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, generous sized kitchen with wall and floor mounted storage units, free standing gas cooker and washing machine. Open plan dining area with French doors leading to low maintenance enclosed south westerly facing private gardens. Carpeted stairs lead to upper floor and landing having storage cupboard and access to three good sized bedrooms, two of which have integrated mirror fronted wardrobe space. Family bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead Triton independent shower and side screen.
The property further benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, security alarm, driveway for two vehicles and private gardens.Surrounding AreaThe village of Old Kilpatrick enjoys a fantastic setting on the edge of the river Clyde with popular walks along the Forth and Clyde Canal. A variety of local amenities including shops and bars exist within the village and is very well connected to Glasgow via regular rail and bus links. Further shopping facilities can be easily accessed in nearby Clydebank and Dumbarton. Main road connections at A82 which places Loch Lomond and the West of Scotland within easy reach. Erskine Bridge is only moments away providing access to the motorway network and Glasgow City centre. Gavinburn Primary School is located within Old Kilpatrick.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8494787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.