2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleHawes Crescent, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5
Sold STC £99,950
- End of Terrace Bungalow
- Good sized corner garden plot
- Ample room to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Gas CH, UPVC DG
- Side hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, TWO bedrooms, bathroom
* End of Terrace Bungalow
* Good sized corner garden plot
* Ample room to extend (subject to planning permission)
* Gas CH, UPVC DG
* Side hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, TWO bedrooms, bathroom
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Side Entrance Vestibule - 3'1" x 3'1" (0.94m x 0.94m) - UPVC entrance door.
Side Entrance Hall - 3'1" x 11'4" (0.94m x 3.45m) - Central heating radiator.
Lounge - 12'10" x 14'0" (3.91m x 4.27m) - Semi circular bay, gas fire, wooden surround, central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 9'8" x 10'9" (2.95m x 3.28m) - Stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, gas point, washer plumbing, useful larder off, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 11'8" x 11'1" (3.56m x 3.38m) - Square bay, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 8'10" x 10'4" (2.69m x 3.15m) - Fixture cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 5'4" x 7'5" (1.63m x 2.26m) - Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, central heating radiator.
Rear Entrance Porch -
Gardens - Larger than average corner garden plot to three sides (ample room to extend subject to planning permission)
Driveway with off street parking..
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52711408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26020733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.