3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTurpins Close, Hertford
Sold STC £345,000
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/ Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Adjacent Allocated Parking
- Front & South Facing Rear Gardens
- Walk Distance of Hertford North Station
- Local Parade Of Shops
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN! This well presented three bedroom end of terrace house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and boasting a large bright living room, spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, adjacent allocated parking, south east facing rear garden.
William H Brown offer for sale this well presented three bedroom end of terrace house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and boasting a large bright living room, spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, adjacent allocated parking, south east facing rear garden. CHAIN FREE!
Double glazed door leading into:
Laminate wood flooring,radiator, door to lounge.
Corner wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splash back, low level dual flush W.C, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner: 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
Fitted wall and floor units with work surface over , one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing and space for washing machine, plumbing and space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash back, space for dining table.
Living Room: 14' 9" x 9' 6" plus recess/ plus stairs ( 4.50m x 2.90m plus recess/ plus stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect,good size under stairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, radiator, double glazed doors to rear aspect leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to 24 FT boarded loft.
Bedroom One: 12' 1" to the front of fitte wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 3.68m to the front of fitte wardrobe x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted cupboards, coved ceiling, radiator, laminate wood flooring, spot lighting,
Bedroom Two: 9' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.95m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Three; 8' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with hand held shower attachment and mixer taps, low level dual flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled walls, spot lighting, radiator.
South Facing Rear Garden:
Laid to lawn with paved patio area, planted beds, timber built shed with smaller lean to side of house for several bikes, gated access directly to parking space.
A larger than average front garden, benefiting from an additional area of lawn to the side, front outside storage cupboard.
Adjacent allocated parking.
The property overlooks the local playing fields and is in walking distance to the local parade of shops. It also has a external storage cupboard to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52718995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.