10 bedroom hotel for saleMelrose Hotel 82 Hornby Road,Blackpool,FY1 4QS
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: C1 Hotels
- 10 Bed Licenced Hotel - All En-Suite
- Central Blackpool
- Close to Entertainments, Promenade & Amenities
- Catering for 23 Guests
- In Lovely Order Throughout
- Retirement Sale
- Tremendous Potential to Increase Trade
- 2 Bedroom Private Accommodation
- Car Parking for 3 Motor Vehicles
Open Plan Bar/Lounge and Dining Area decorated to a high standard with seating for 23 Diners
1 Twin Bedroom - En- Suite
Fitted Kitchen - with a range of catering equipment to cater for all guests
Lounge - with wood effect flooring
Bathroom - comprising of three piece suite
2 Double Bedrooms - both En-Suite
2 Twin Bedrooms - both En-Suite
1 Family Bedroom - En-Suite
4 Double Bedrooms -all En-Suite
EXTERIOR: Car park to the front providing parking for 3 motor vehicles.
Yard to the rear
AGENTS NOTES: The hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing.
L2 Fire system installed. All letting bedrooms have flat screen TV's, and room refreshments.
BUSINESS: We have been informed by the Vendor that the Hotel is trading on a semi-retirement basis and turnover figures are in the region of £36,000 per annum with scope to increase on trade..
RATES: Rateable value £5,200 taken from the VOA website 08/08/13.
TENURE: Freehold - Serious Offers Considered
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00H222K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.