3 bedroom apartment for saleBoiler House, Battersea Power Station, London, SW8
- An incredible split level three bedroom apartment
- Approximately 2369 Sq Ft
- Three Bathrooms and guest WC
- Parking is available with the apartment
- CGIs are a representation of the development only
A rare opportunity to purchase an incredible eleventh floor, three bedroom apartment, in the original façade of the Battersea Power Station; Boiler House, SW8.
Due to complete Q1/Q2 2019, the unit will comprise approximately 2369 sq ft of living space arranged over two floors and will include three double bedrooms, three bathrooms, a guest WC, an open plan kitchen/reception room and a further drawing room for entertaining.
The property will be finished to the highest of specifications throughout and feature a roof terrace private to the apartment. Parking is also available with this unit.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge, use of residents only gym, pool and spa, access to a residents only pavilion, business suite, library, games room and roof terrace.
Residents will benefit from a wide range of local amenities along with a new underground station which is due to open in 2019.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52723210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.