3 bedroom maisonette for saleLeamington Road Villas, Westbourne Park, W11
Under Offer £2,500,000
- Exceptional three bedroom two floored church conversion
- Expansive reception room with dining space
- Well-equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with open plan en-suite
- Good sized second bedroom also with en-suite
- Large patio garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Beautifully arranged over two floors of an exceptional church conversion, this three bedroom flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, lovely kitchen with built in aga cooker and a lovely patio area.
Leamington Road Villas is a wonderful tree-lined street set moments from the world famous Portobello Road. Whilst a more varied array of amenities can be found on the nearby Westbourne Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 967645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.