2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Clarence Yard
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- VIEW TOWARDS HARBOUR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- NEUTRAL DECOR
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
This well presented modern two bedroom apartment is situated in the sought after development of Royal Clarence Yard. The property is located on the second floor and can be accessed via a communal lift as well as stairs. It briefly comprises of entrance hall with security intercom phone, modern fitted bathroom, open plan lounge and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and views towards the harbour and further second double bedroom. Offered with no onward chain additional benefits include double glazing and permit parking. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
BATHROOM 7' 5" x 6' 10" (2.26m x 2.08m)
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 25' 1" x 10' 10" (7.65m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 0" x 9' 6" (5.18m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 9" x 9' 2" (3.89m x 2.79m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692021829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.