2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLondon Street, Swaffham
Sold STC £95,000
- WAS: £100,000 REDUCED TO: £95,000
- Two bedroom end terrace
- Two reception rooms
- Full of potential throughout
- No onward chain
- Kitchen and bathroom in need of improving
LOOK AT THE PRICE! A two double bed roomed end-terraced house close to Swaffham town centre in need of improvement but full of potential and for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A hall-entrance end terrace property just a short walk from Swaffham town centre. Ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious, pamment tiled hallway with stairs to the first floor, two open reception spaces providing sitting and dining areas, a rear hallway, a kitchen and bathroom in need of renovating and a rear courtyard garden. Upstairs there are two high-ceilinged bedrooms. The property enjoys gas fired central heating and retains some original features. Whilst being immediately habitable, there are some repairs required and the property would benefit from some renovation and redecorating as reflected in the price. The property is offered with no onward chain so call now to avoid disappointment.
Pamment tiled floor, stairs with cupboard under, radiator, door to
Dining Room 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Rear window, laminate flooring, coving, open and step down to
Living Room 13' 2" max x 10' ( 4.01m max x 3.05m )
Front sash window, open fire with quarry tiled hearth, radiator, TV and telephone points, coving.
Latch door to garden, store cupboard housing meters, open to
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 6' 7" ( 3.89m max x 2.01m )
Side window. Fitted kitchen units and work surface in need of improvement with plumbing, power and space for appliances and utilities, electric cooker point and gas connection for hob. Quarry tiled floor and smooth ceiling, wall mounted gas boiler, timber latch door to
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
Side window, bath, sink and WC with tiled splash backs.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, telephone point, doors to both rooms
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max x 10' ( 3.71m max x 3.05m )
Front sash window, built in wardrobes either side of chimney breast, dimmer switch, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 6' 1" ( 3.66m max x 1.85m )
Rear window, radiator, smooth ceiling
The property has a rear courtyard with a lean-to shed and a retaining brick wall.
Leave Swaffham via London Street where the property is clearly marked just on the left hand side of the mini roundabout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52728940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.