2 bedroom terraced house for saleDells Close, Teddington
- Mid Terrace New Build Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Small Secure Gated Development
- Desirable Teddington Location
- Garage and Courtyard Garden
- Close to Numerous Popular Schools
- 0.2 Miles from Teddington Station
Mid Terrace modern build 2 double bed family home in a highly regarded gated development with a garage and courtyard garden. Situated just 0.1 mile from Teddington town centre and only 0.2 miles from Teddington train station.
Offering 890 sq ft of contemporary living space over two floors, with modern fixtures, fittings, double glazed windows and doors and tasteful neutral decor throughout.
Entrance hallway leads to the living light and airy room with a gas fireplace, double doors opening onto the courtyard garden and a door into the modern intergrated kitchen also with direct access to the garden.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and built in wardrobes, the second double bedroom and a separate shower room.
Located 0.3 miles from St Mary's and St Peter's Primary School, 0.6 miles from Collis Primary School and just 0.4 miles from beautiful Bushy Park.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52729920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2364219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.