3 bedroom town house for saleSt Aubins Avenue, Sholing, Southampton
- 3 BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
3 bedroom townhouse comprising. lounge/diner/kitchen, family bathroom, off road parking and integral GARAGE.
Situated in the popular residential area of Bitterne we are delighted to present to the market this 3 bedroom townhouse comprising. lounge/diner/kitchen, family bathroom, off road parking and integral GARAGE. The property is located close to all local amenities, close to local shops good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston, Southampton City Centre. An early viewing is recommended to avoid later disappointment.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage and mirror front door entrance entering into:
Access to utility area, storage cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 6' 5" ( 4.14m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, tv point.
Integral Garage 15' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.75m x 2.57m )
Up and over, power and light.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, doors to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin.
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 8" x 14' 4" ( 4.47m x 4.37m )
Open plan fitted with a modern range of eye and base level units with roll edge work top surface over, built in double gas oven and hob, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, breakfast bar, double glazed french style doors to rear elevation onto decking. Open stair case to second floor.
Lounge Area 17' 1" x 14' 4" ( 5.21m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, tv and telephone point.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed skylight windows to front elevation, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a 4 piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, low level wc, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle with power shower, tiled floor.
Driveway providing off road parking to the front of the property, side pedestrian access to rear garden which has been laid to low maintenance, patio area and raised borders.
From the office of Fox & Sons, proceed along Peartree Avenue, taking a left at the lights into Spring Road, then continue past the small parade of shops taking a left into Deacon Road. At the junction with Middle Road, turn right and then take the first left into St Aubins Avenue. The property can be found identifed by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.