2 bedroom penthouse for saleSt Martins Place, Brighton
Offers in Excess of
- A STUNNING PENTHOUSE WITH THE WOW FACTOR
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH SPECIFICATION
- 2 BALCONIES
- WONDERFUL ROOF TOP & DISTANT SEA VIEWS
- NHBC CERTIFICATE
Beautifully designed newly built 2 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE with a TWO PRIVATE BALCONIES. The property has been finished to a very high spec and are both spacious and bright throughout.
VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO AVOID MISSING OUT
A fantastic top floor penthouse with engineered oak flooring, oak framed internal doors with polished chrome handles, triple glazed 'tilt and turn' windows, Gem stone kitchen worktops, high gloss Anthracite and white kitchen cabinets, Bosch induction hob and single oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, freestanding A+ rated washing machine. Mitsubishi air source Ecodan heat pumps (for every 1kw input, 3kw is produced), MHVR mechanical heat ventilation recovery system (90% efficient in recovering waste heat), under floor heating throughout, 7W cool white micro interceptor LED downlights, Twyford Celtic steel bath, Roca The Gap basin semi pedestal, Curze contemporary mono basin mixer, Alaska back to wall pan soft close toilet seat, Curze thermostatic shower, Porcelain mavric and relief tiles, Sold with an NHBC or alternative certificate.
There are facilities for recycling on the development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52744297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.