2 bedroom apartment for saleEaton Place, Brighton
Sold STC £325,000
- Two bedroom lower ground floor flat.
- No onward chain.
- Fantastic buy to let.
- Lovely Victorian road.
- Patio and roof terrace
Located on this lovely Victorian road is this two bedroom flat. Both bedrooms have en-suite's and it is in a lovely condition. This would make a fantastic buy to let and is located just off the seafront.
Brighton is one of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. oasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Steps down from main road to private front door.
Cupboard with shelving. Radiator.
Low level WC and a wash hand basin.
Lounge 19' 3" max into bay. x 17' 4" ( 5.87m max into bay. x 5.28m )
Sash bay windows to the front. Open fire place. Built in shelving in the chimney recess. Radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Mix of cupboards and drawers at eye and base level. Sink. Space for a dishwasher. Gas hob with an oven beneath and an extractor over. Space for a fridge/freezer. Space for a dining table and chairs.
Washing machine. Large cupboard with a wall mounted combi boiler.
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Door to the patio garden. Open cupboard with shelving. Radiator.
Corner bath with a shower attachment. Two wash hand basins. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
Door to the patio garden. Radiator.
Shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin and skylight.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52753909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.