3 bedroom detached house for saleBellamy Road, Oundle, Peterborough
- Exceptional corner plot
- A most versatile home with significant scope to further amend
- Two driveways, double garage, single garage and workshop
- Annexe/office space over double garage
- Prior planning approval for two storey extension
- Spacious gardens
- Significant scope to remodel
- No forward chain
Set upon an exceptionally spacious corner plot and with significant scope to extend. Double garage with office/annexe over, workshop and a further single garage. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
A large cloakroom with space to create for hanging/storage, opaque window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC, radiator, tiled flooring.
6.77m x 3.49m (22'3" x 11'5") maximum. Windows to front and rear, living flame effect gas fireplace set in Adam style surround, radiator, parquet flooring, open to:
3.02m x 2.27m (9'11" x 7'5"). Radiator, parquet flooring, double doors to:
4.78m x 4.24m (15'8" x 13'11"). A bespoke sun room of brick construction with double glazed units and a vaulted ceiling. The vast majority of the double glazed window units are designed so that they can be fully removed opening the sun room up to the garden and creating an open entertaining space. Three Velux windows, tiled flooring under floor heating, double doors to garden.
3.03m x 2.86m (9'11" x 9'5") plus 3.02m x 3.58m (9'11" x 11'9") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble drier, space for Range style over with extractor hood over, windows to side and rear overlooking the garden, pantry with shelving, walk in storage cupboard with window to side, tiled flooring throughout, recessed LED ceiling spotlights, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving, access to loft, doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
4.06m x 3.62m (13'4" x 11'11"). Triple aspect with windows to front side and rear, radiator.
2.92m x 2.55m (9'7" x 8'4"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising shower enclosure and wash hand basin in vanity unit, window to rear, built in wardrobe.
5.17m x 3.49m (17' x 11'5") maximum. Windows to front and rear, built wardrobe, radiator.
3.09m x 2.14m (10'2" x 7'). Window to rear, built in wardrobe, access to airing cupboard.
Fitted with a four-piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, bidet, tiled floor and surround, heated towel rail, opaque window to front.
The property is set on an exceptional corner plot providing significant scope for extension and remodelling of the existing property with planning consent already in place for a two storey extension to the main house. To the front, there is a lawned garden with mature trees enclosed by a brick wall and a driveway providing off road parking to the front and a single garage.
The large rear garden comprises a decked seating area leading off from the sun room and kitchen diner with the remainder of the garden landscaped including a pond, planted borders and a large lawned space.
Leading off from Nene Way to the side of the property there is a second vehicular access with double timber gates opening to a large block paved driveway and hard standing space in turn leading to the detached double garage.
Attached to the side of the house, door to front and garden, power and lighting connected, window to rear, opening to single garage.
Up and over door, window to rear, power and lighting connected.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
6.97m x 5.98m (22'10" x 19'7") maximum. An oversized double garage positioned to the rear of the plot and with access from Nene Way. Remote controlled electric roller shutter door. Window to side and door to garden. Power and lighting connected.
Staircase to the rear of the garage leads to the first floor space:
1.23m x 1.20m (4' x 3'11"). Fitted base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC
5.59m x 4.47m (18'4" x 14'8"). A spacious room with a multitude of uses such as a home office, annexe or games space for older children. Three Velux windows. Power and lighting.
Planning permission was granted on 29th August 2002 for the addition of a two storey extension/conversion to the side of the property to create additional reception space on the ground floor and a master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room to the frost floor. The application included permission for a single storey rear extension which has been started and completed within the required statutory time frame and as such the agent has been informed the planning permission for the additional works under the same application remains valid.
Plans are available from the selling agent on request or via the East Northants Online Planning Portal. Planning reference EN/02/00639/FUL. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries of the planning office regarding to the validity, scope and nature of the planning permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52755358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.