2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCottenham Road, Eastwood, Rotherham
Sold STC £100,000
- Was £110,000 fron 22/7/16 to 5/8/16 NOW GUIDE PRICE £100-£105,000
- Stunning Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fabulous bathroom with free-standing bath
- Superbly presented accommodation
*GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £105,000* STUNNING 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN EASTWOOD - VIEW NOW!This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED BUNGALOW briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Attractive Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom with free-standing bath, Driveway & Gardens.
MUST BE VIEWED........ This Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow offers deceptively spacious and beautifully presented accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Driveway and Gardens. The property has good access links to Rotherham town centre and an early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
DO NOT MISS THIS FANTASTIC PROPERTY - CALL US NOW!
A upvc door to the front of the property opens into the entrance hall. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 10" x 15' 9" ( 3.30m x 4.80m )
The main focal point of this attractive and well proportioned lounge is the feature fireplace and surround. The room has decorative coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, decorative dado and laminate flooring. There are upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear of the property.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a stylish range of modern units to comprise of wall, base and display units with contrasting work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and inset sink unit. Appliances include a built-in oven, a 4-ring gas hob and extractor above. There is space for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, a useful storage cupboard, laminate flooring, central heating boiler and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory/diner 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
This beautifully presented and spacious conservatory has upvc double glazed windows and doors and a laminate floor.
Master Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
This well presented master bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" plus bay x 7' 8" ( 3.30m plus bay x 2.34m )
This attractively decorated room has a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
This stunning bathroom is fitted with a white suite which comprises of a free-standing roll-top bath, a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and a wash basin with storage surround. There is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with inset shrubs and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden comprises of a low maintenance pebbled and paved garden area with paved patio area. There is fencing and hedging to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52756870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.