2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifford Mews, WELLINGTON
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace House
- Lounge With Patio Door To Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
**CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, YET TUCKED AWAY** **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
A two bedroom terraced home benefiting from pretty rear garden and parking
This mid terrace home is situated in a tucked away location yet close to amenities. The property is presented in very good order and comprises kitchen and living room to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts a well maintained rear garden and parking to the front with a separate parking space located in a nearby car park.
* Upvc Door To:
* Entrance Porch
Full height obscure glazed panel to front, vinyl flooring, door to:
* Entrance Hall
Vinyl flooring, radiator.
* Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with work surfacing over incorporating stainless steel sink drainer, slot in cooker with gas hob above, space for upright fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, door to cupboard, vinyl flooring, serving hatch to lounge, radiator.
* Lounge 15' 7" Max x 13' ( 4.75m Max x 3.96m )
Double glazed sliding door to rear garden, TV point, fitted carpet, understair cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, radiator.
Airing cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
* Bedroom One 10' 5" Including Wardrobe x 9' 11" ( 3.18m Including Wardrobe x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted cupboard housing combi boiler, mirror fronted double wardrobe, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 6' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Obscure window to front, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, ladder radiator, fitted carpet.
* Front Garden
The front garden comprises a raised bed filled with stone shingles and a selection of trees and shrubs, along with a paved driveway.
* Rear Garden
A well maintained rear garden comprising patio area with a lawned area bordered by shrubs and plants, at the end of the garden is a wooden shed with a gate giving access to the rear.
Driveway parking with a further parking space in a communal car park located a short distance from the property.
From our Wellington office on the High Street turn left and take the left path just before the fruit and veg shop. Continue into Clifford Terrace and Clifford Mews is on the next right, number 9 can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52777096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.