3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchfield Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £95,000
- Guide Price: £95,000-£105,000
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Upstairs Three Piece Shower Room
- Garage to Rear, Front Garden & Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain For Ease of Purchase
- Excellent for First Time Buyers or Landlords
Guide Price: £95,000-£105,000. Located in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of Ashby is this semi-detached house. Internal accommodation comprises of a CONTEMPORARY style kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms & a shower room. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage with power and light. NO CHAIN
A fine example of a brilliant property positioned within this RESIDENTIAL area is this three bed semi-detached house. Accommodation internally offers a CONTEMPORARY style fitted kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and a shower room. Externally this property offers an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 10" Max ( 4.47m x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 9' ( 5.71m x 2.74m )
Contemporary style fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, double electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, cushion flooring, two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed door to rear.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' To the back of the wardrobe ( 3.91m x 3.66m To the back of the wardrobe )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Full tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and colonial door.
Laid to lawn, cold water tap, two patio areas, timber fencing forming boundary.
Power, light, sound proofing & double glazed window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52777153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.