2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWood Close, Southampton
Sold STC £110,000
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- RESIDENTS PARKING
Ground floor the accommodation comprises of : lounge , fitted kitchen , bathroom 2 bedrooms. There is residents parking and communal gardens
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this purpose built flat located in the popular suburb of Sholing. Situated on the ground floor the accommodation comprises of : lounge , fitted kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms. There is residents parking and communal gardens. The property is heated by underfloor electric heating and there is double glazing where stated. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and condition of this property.
Communal entrance entering into:
Stairs to all floors and situated on the ground floor, private main front door entering into:
Wood laminate flooring storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, double glazed window to front elevation, textured finish to ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 13' max ( 4.90m max x 3.96m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation,wood laminate flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling,
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 3.12m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, textured and coved finish to ceiling, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 3" max ( 3.12m x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted heater, wood laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, smooth finish to ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.