4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStaveley Gardens, Chiswick, London
Sold STC £995,000
- Scope to extend (STPP)
- Close to Barnes Bridge and Chiswick Station
- Four good size bedrooms
- Close to River Thames
- Beautiful family house
- Ensuite facilities
An incredible and expansive four bedroom semi-detached house in excellent condition throughout comprising of over 1600 sq ft of living space. This spacious property would suit a family looking in the highly sought area of Grove Park, close to the River Thames.
An incredible and expansive four bedroom semi-detached house in excellent condition throughout comprising of over 1600 sq ft of living space. This spacious property would suit a family looking in the highly sought area of Grove Park, close to the River Thames. Downstairs, the property consists of a spacious open plan fully fitted modern kitchen/diner, an additional reception room to the front of the property, WC and a double bedroom with ensuite facilities. The property also benefits from a wonderful garden with shed and small terrace with a summer house which would be ideal for an office. Upstairs, the property further benefits from three additional good size bedrooms. Staveley Gardens is perfectly positioned for easy access in and out of London and excellent transport links.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52778209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSW103188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.