4 bedroom detached house for saleSwans Nest, Brandon Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £335,000
- Brand new detached house
- 4 bedrooms (1 en suite)e
- Floorings included& tripled glazed windows
- Cloakroom and utility room
- 'SAP' "A" Rated energy efficiency
- Double garage
- Kitchen/ Dining room
PLOT 78: A four bedroom contemporary, elegant and extremely energy efficient detached home with double garage.
Abel Homes is a family owned and run business based in Watton, established in the early 1990s, building family homes, principally in the county's market towns. It carefully selects architects with the necessary local knowledge and experience to ensure it achieves an outcome which is sympathetic to the existing neighbourhood. Its projects are not huge, faceless developments, but rather smaller, human-scale sites of typically between 30 and 50 new homes.
Homes at Swan's Nest have an EPC 'A' rating, the most energy efficient band. So you have peace of mind that your new home will help to ensure you have low energy bills.
Ready for living - All rooms fitted with your choice of floor covering as standard**
Fully-fitted kitchens - Your choice of kitchen units, worktops and handles**.Equipped with A-rated
Fibre to your home - Every home is equipped with BT's fibre broadband - up to 40 times faster than copper broadband.
A sense of space - Generous rooms and gardens, with a garage and parking space for every home.
*Internal and garden pictures are of the Show Home*
Kitchen/ Dining Room 21' x 12' 9" ( 6.40m x 3.89m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.98m )
Lounge 21' x 15' 1" ( 6.40m x 4.60m )
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.08m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 3 15' 5" max narrowing to 13' 1" min x 9' 2" ( 4.70m max narrowing to 3.99m min x 2.79m )
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 12' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.89m )
Internal and garden pictures are of the Show Home
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.