4 bedroom cottage for sale2 St Davids Court, High Street, Laleston, Bridgend, Bridgend County Borough, CF32 0HL.
- ** Open House Friday 20th May 2pm-4pm **
- Hall, W/C, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Living Room.
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room & South Facing Private Balcony.
- 3 Further Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room, Walk-In Wardrobe & A Family Bathroom.
- Front Forecourt Garden & Rear South Facing Garden. Two Dedicated Parking Spaces.
- Premier 10 year warranty.
DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW Reputable homes builders 'Valentine Homes' are proud to present their latest upmarket development in Laleston. St David's Court features six traditional three and four bedroom cottages in two short terraces together with one stunning executive five bedroom detached house around a private courtyard with dedicated parking.
SITUATION St David's Court is situated within the conservation area of the beautiful village of Laleston on the outskirts of Bridgend. This popular village boasts a hotel, restaurants, pubs, primary school, post office,convenience store and several shops.
St David's Court is just 30 minutes' drive away from Cardiff and Swansea. With its excellent links to the M4 motorway and national rail network, Laleston is the perfect location for commuters seeking the relaxing benefits of village life.
HALL 13' 1" x 3' 6" (4.00m x 1.08m)
WC 6' 6" x 2' 9" (2.00m x 0.85m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 1" x 9' 6" (4.00m x 2.90m)
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM 21' 0" x 16' 6" (6.42m x 5.03m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 6' 6" x 7' 0" (2.00m x 2.14m)
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 2" x 9' 9" (4.03m x 2.98m)
MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE 7' 6" x 5' 2" (2.30m x 1.60m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 9' 1" (4.00m x 2.79m)
STUDY/BEDROOM THREE 8' 11" x 7' 3" (2.74m x 2.23m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 5" x 13' 0" (2.89m x 3.98m)
BEDROOM FOUR EN-SUITE 4' 11" x 8' 6" (1.50m x 2.61m)
WALK-IN WARDROBE 4' 11" x 3' 8" (1.50m x 1.14m)
SPECIFICATION St David's Court's specification includes; a premier 10 year warranty, a south facing garden, private off street parking for at least 2 cars, Kuhlmann German engineered fitted kitchen, Porcelanosa bathrooms and tiling, natural slate roofing, energy efficient design, traditional timber double glazing, landscaped front garden and paving to patios and paths.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52780720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565017365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.