3 bedroom detached house for saleMundesley Road, Paston, North Walsham
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
- Rural Village Location, Detached Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Parking and Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
This individual detached home enjoys a semi-rural setting, just off the North Norfolk Coast. Spacious accommodation throughout and feature gardens a real "wow - factor" that have to be seen.
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
Situated in the rural village of Paston, within easy reach of the coastal village of Mundesley and the Popular Market Town of North Walsham. This detached property offers spacious accommodation throughout and comprises three double bedrooms,, conservatory, garage and beautifully kept gardens. Viewings are essential to appreciate all that is on offer at this property
Double glazed patio doors to the entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to side and hardwood door to hallway
Radiator, central heating thermostat and staircase to first floor
Study 9' 11" x 4' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.35m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted central heating boiler and radiator
Lounge/dining Room 29' 6" max x 13' 11" max ( 8.99m max x 4.24m max )
With UPVC double glazed window to front and side, double glazed patio doors into the conservatory, three radiators, brick fireplace with tiled hearth with back boiler, telephone point, tv point
Kitchen 23' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 7.21m max x 2.69m max )
Fitted with a range of comprehensive range of base and wall mounted wood fronted units comprising cupboards and drawers, roll edge work surface with inset double bowl sink and mixer tap, eye level double oven and inset four ring hob with cooker hood above, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, tv point, telephone point, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window to side, understairs larder cupboard and glazed door to rear porch
UPVC double glazed door to rear, shelving and hanging rail with consumer unit
Conservatory 17' 4" x 6' 6" ( 5.28m x 1.98m )
Ceramic tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, matching UPVC double glazed door to rear and polycarbonate roof
Access to all rooms
Bedroom One 18' x 10' 8" max ( 5.49m x 3.25m max )
With UPVC double glazed window to front with views over field, mirror fronted built in wardrobes to wall one, two radiators and TV point
Bedroom Two 16' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.72m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front with views over fields, built in wardrobe with mirror fronts to one wall, two radiators, hatch to loft space, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank
Bathroom 12' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, glazed shower enclosure, two UPVC double glazed windows and radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 11" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.24m max x 3.40m max )
Double aspect with two UPVC double glazed windows and two radiators
Garage 24' 3" max x 18' max ( 7.39m max x 5.49m max )
With up and over doors, double glazed window and double glazed door to side, power and lighting and loft storage. Incorporating shower room
With low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle
Feature gardens will be a clincher for an eventual buyer. Planned and stocked over the years by the present owner- a keen flower arranger and often features in the village "Open Garden" scheme - must be seen!
Set behind mature hedge, with driveway and shingled space to park several cars, access to garage and carport with further car parking space
Double gates open from the front, enclosed by panelled fencing and hedging. With a wide range of shrubs, flowers and trees. Including a herb garden with lavender hedge and rockery beds. Stream leads to pond, with seating areas and greenhouse
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52782982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM104980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.