4 bedroom detached house for saleLongedge Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
- New Home to be purchased 'Off Plan'
- To be built with GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Utility Room & Study
- Four Bedrooms
- Galleried En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage & Secluded Gardens
Full description* An exciting opportunity to purchase a stunning contemporary styled 1471 Sq. Ft. new home 'off plan'. The property is to be built in a secluded position adjoining and overlooking greenbelt countryside
* The property is to be sold subject to four stage payments
* This outstanding FOUR Bedroomed home has been skilfully designed to afford the comfortably proportioned open plan living accommodation maximum enjoyment of its delightful semi-rural surroundings
* To be built with Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The remaining accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks/WC, Living/Dining/Kitchen, Utility Room, Study, Bathroom, Galleried En Suite Shower Room and Walk-in Wardrobe Room to Master Bedroom
* Outside: There will be a shared driveway access to an Integral Garage. Secluded gardens with mature trees will be found to the front, side and rear
General - Gas Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazing
Gross Internal Floor Area - 136.7 sq.m./1471 sq.ft. (excluding Garage)
Council Tax Band - To Be Advised
Secondary School Catchment Area - Tupton Hall School
Drainage - A biodisc septic tank drainage system will be installed
SAP Energy Rating - TBC
Outline Planning Permission has been approved - N.E. Derbyshire Planning Ref. 14/00361/OL and reserved matters have been submitted
Entrance Canopy - Giving sheltered access to..
Entrance Hall - With lobby giving personal access into Garage
Cloaks/Wc - With WC and wash hand basin
Study - 2.5m x 1.6m (8'2" x 5'2") -
Living Room - 5.0m x 4.0m (16'4" x 13'1") - With bi-fold doors to rear garden, wood burning stove (optional)
Dining/Kitchen - 6.3m x 4.3m overall (20'8" x 14'1" overall) - With electric under floor heated tiled floor
Dining Area - With bi-fold doors to sheltered rear verandah
Kitchen Area - Fully fitted with wall and base cupboards, worktops and integrated appliances
Utility Room -
First Floor - Galleried landing
Master Bedroom - 5.3m x 3.2m (17'4" x 10'5") - With full height picture windows overlooking rear garden and adjoining countryside. Walk-in wardrobe room
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.8m x 1.7m (9'2" x 5'6") -
Bedroom Two - 4.3m x 3.0m (14'1" x 9'10") - Partially restricted headroom
Bedroom Three - 3.4m x 2.9m (11'1" x 9'6") - Partially restricted headroom
Bedroom Four - 3.1m x 2.9m (10'2" x 9'6") - Partially restricted headroom
Bathroom - With panelled bath, wash basin and low flush WC
Outside - The shared driveway/turning area will give access to two car parking spaces and the Integral Garage.
There are gardens to the front, side and rear with mature trees (which are subject to Tree Preservation Orders).
Stage Payments - Building works will not commence until a staged sale is agreed.
The seller wishes to enter into an agreement for Four Stage Payments as follows:
Land Payment £100,000
Bought to D.P.C Level £85,000
Roofed In £85,000
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25651686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.