2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFostergate, SELBY
- ** Guide Price £110000-£120000 **
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Property
- Well Presented End Terrace
- Ready To Move Into
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Superb Local Amenities
- Must Be Seen
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this ideal FIRST TIME BUYER HOME, benefiting from 2 double bedrooms, dining kitchen, utility room, lounge, bathroom & separate W.C. Internal viewing is highly recommended on this must see property, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this ideal first time buyer home, situated in the excellent location of Selby market town with access to all its amenities such as doctors surgeries, primary and high schools, library, restaurants and park as well as its array of banks, supermarkets and shops. The property briefly comprises of; dining kitchen, utility room, lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C, front and rear gardens. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
The entrance hall benefits from a central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and boasts original wood flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 4" into recess ( 3.76m x 4.06m into recess )
A light and airy living space comprising of; window to the front aspect, a central heating radiator and also boasts from original wood flooring. There is a gas point for a gas fire behind the feature fire place which is currently not in use.
Dining Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
The dining kitchen provides an ideal space for a variety of buyers! The fitted kitchen comprises wall and base level units, separated by roll top work surfaces which incorporate a sink and drainer unit and gas hob and space for a gas or electric oven. The dining kitchen offers ample space for a dining table and has a window to the rear aspect as well as a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.65m x 1.78m )
A great aspect of any home, benefiting from: plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the loft space and housing the boiler in a cupboard, the landing also has a window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into recess x 9' 9" ( 4.04m into recess x 2.97m )
The master bedroom is also very light and airy and has a window to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Another double bedroom, comprising of: a window to the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom is part tiled and the suite comprises of: wash hand basin with vanity unit, panel bath with mixer taps and a shower over, extractor fan and window to the rear aspect.
Low level flush W.C and a window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden and path leading to the front door.
To the rear of the property is another low maintenance garden space with block paving and pebbled areas, enclosed by timber fencing and an access gate to the rear.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52791715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.