4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarboys Road, Pidley, Huntingdon
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Full Refurbishment Required
- 20' Living Room
- Two Outhouses
- Situated on a Large Plot
- Popular Village Location
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Full Refurbishment Required
*Three Reception Rooms
*20' Living Room
*Situated on a Large Plot
*Popular Village Location
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
3.63m x 1.81m (11'11" x 5'11"). Door to Living Room, door to:
2.44m x 3.73m (8' x 12'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, door to:
2.43m x 3.49m (8' x 11'5"). Window to rear, storage cupboard, electric heater, vinyl flooring, glazed door to:
3.44m x 2.81m (11'3" x 9'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with double drainer, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, opaque window to side, additional window to side, vinyl flooring, glazed door to:
3.38m x 2.58m (11'1" x 8'6"). Window to rear and side, vinyl flooring, side door leading to rear garden.
3.64m x 6.11m (11'11" x 20'1") maximum including chimney breast. Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, fireplace set in stone built surround, electric heater.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower enclosure with shower over and matching shower base, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, electric convection heater, sliding door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, fitted with low-level WC, vinyl flooring.
Stairs to first floor.
2.44m x 3.93m (8' x 12'11") including staircase (could be utilised as an additional bedroom). PVCu double glazed window to rear, electric heater, door to:
3.66m x 3.99m (12' x 13'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, wooden flooring.
3.66m x 3.97m (12' x 13') maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front.
3.44m x 2.81m (11'3" x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 4 / Bathroom
2.43m x 3.07m (8' x 10'1") maximum including built-in wardrobes. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes, access to loft, presently fitted with two piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC.
Off-road parking to the side. Very large rear garden, enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn with hedged borders with a range of ornamental trees.
3.79m x 5.58m (12'5" x 18'4") (Can be possibly knocked through to the property providing an additional reception room) Timber double doors to rear. (Can also be used as garaging)
4.54m x 2.81m (14'11" x 9'3"). (Can be possibly knocked through to the property providing an additional reception room)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52792468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.