2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoman Bank, Skegness
Sold STC £130,000
- 2 Bed Extended End Town House, with Potential for 3rd Bedroom.
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen & Dining area,
- 4 Piece Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle & Bath
- Great location for town centre amenities & seafront
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
Well-proportioned 2 Bed end town house, with potential for 3rd Bedroom, Offering 17' Lounge/Diner, fitted Kitchen, Dining area, 4 piece Bathroom & separate Shower Cubicle, Driveway, Garage, Gardens, Ideally location for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront.
Ideally located to offer great access to Skegness Town centre and all of its amenities' in addition to the nearby Sea Front/ beach attractions, William H Brown are pleased to market for sale this well-proportioned 2 bed end town house, which was originally designed to accommodate three bedrooms currently laid out to offer two. The well presented exteded property offers accommodation including a 17' Lounge /Diner to the front, whilst to the rear is a fitted Kitchen with an adjacent Dining Area which completes the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor off the landing landing area are the two well-proportioned Bedrooms as previously mentioned, the current main Bedroom to the front of the property measures 17' and has the benefit of 2 windows & radiators, & would thus lend itself well to conversion into 2 separate bedrooms, creating 3 bedroomed accommodation. The first floor is completed with the attractively refitted 4 piece bathroom comprising of a panelled bath and separate shower cubicle, with stylish fittings and tiling to the walls.
Externally the property has a lawned garden to the front, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed 'court yard' style garden which offers gated off road parking and in turn allows access to the integral garage.
For further information or to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown today.
With Double glazed entrance door, obscure glazed interior door into the lounge/diner, full height screens, large built in cupboard with double doors with electric fuses and gas meter in addition to a useful hanging facility.
Lounge/diner 17' 10" x 15' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.72m )
Double glazed Bow window to the front elevation, three radiators, electric marble effect fireplace surround with gas 'coal flame' fire inset, TV point, stairs off with built in cupboard under. Walk-in large store cupboard, with appliance space if required, central heating temperature control. Door via lobby area to Dining area.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, Radiator, being partly open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
With a good range of base, drawer and wall units with wood edged work surfaces and tiled surface to match the tiled floor, space for appliances including washing machine, dishwasher etc. inset sink, with mixer taps over , has a built- in gas oven and 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood above, double glazed window overlooking the rear and double glazed door to allow external access.
(Access to roof space, doors to ;)
Attractively re-fitted with a white 4 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath and separate shower enclosure with mains shower therein head fixture, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, wall mirror and shaver light, tiled floor, extractor, chrome effect ladder style radiator, with built in airing cupboard with double doors, with hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater and shelves for storage. Double glazed opaque window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 17' 3" max x 9' 3" min ( 5.26m max x 2.82m min )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation and 2 radiators, coved ceiling.
(Due to the size and layout of this bedroom it would lend itself well to conversion into 2 separate bedrooms with the insertion of a wall and a door - subject to planning and building regulations approval as required. Prospective buyers should seek clarification on this point prior legal commitment to a purchase should they wish to implement this alteration).
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
(plus double doored recess) built in wardrobe, radiator, Double glazed window to rear elevation, Coved ceiling.
The property has lawned gardens with shrub borders to the front and a path leading down from Roman Bank to the front entrance door. A rear access road off Castle Boulevard allows vehicle access to the rear of the house where there are brick pillars which lead to a concrete drive by way of off road parking provision, allowing access to:
Integral Garage 16' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.49m )
With an up and over door, light and gas central heating boiler.
The rear garden is set out for ease of maintenance with paved sitting areas, stocked and shaped gravel borders and a cold water tap.
see multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52793119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.