3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoxburgh Road, Stamford
Sold STC £185,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached Home
- Sought After Location, Close To Schooling
- Good Access To The A1 & The Town Centre
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Single Garage
This three bedroom semi-detached home is set on a sought after road within walking distance of local schools, amenities and offering easy access to the A1 and the town centre.
The property is in need of modernisation and offers the following accommodation: Entrance hall, living room with doors through to the dining room giving access via patio doors to the garden, kitchen, three bedrooms upstairs and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a garden to the front and driveway providing off road parking and leading to a single garage. The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn.
The property is offered with no onward chain and early viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 16' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 8' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.79m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.41m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 6' 10" ( 1.80m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52794004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD100911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.