2 bedroom terraced house for saleGranville Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19
Withdrawn from Market £90,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Through Lounge
- Spacious Secondary Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Oven
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Located in the area of Garston, L19 is this two bedroom mid terrace property brought exclusively to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Granville Road, the property greets you with a smart entrance hall that guides you through to a bright and spacious family living area. This inviting space boasts a neutral décor and quality carpeting throughout, an attractive feature fireplace and a bay window that allows an abundance of natural light to flood the space, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere that continues through to a charming secondary reception area and dining room. This wonderful open plan space offers the perfect setting for sociable living and entertaining. Additionally, there is a modern galley style kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, an integrated gas hob and oven, and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms, each finished to a good standard and carpeted throughout, and receiving plenty of natural light. Providing the finishing touches to this well presented property is a three piece family bathroom suite. Additional benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout, and a sizeable enclosed yard to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6312628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.