3 bedroom character property for saleNorth Street, Oundle, Peterborough
- Versatile three storey town house
- Close to the town centre of Oundle
- In need of modernisation
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Courtyard garden
- No forward chain
With no forward chain, this versatile three storey town house is close to the town centre. In need of modernisation it consists of a lounge and separate dining room a courtyard garden.
3.66m x 3.64m (12' x 11'11") maximum. Sash window to front, radiator, door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
3.64m x 3.39m (11'11" x 11'1") maximum. Sash window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, opening to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas point for cooker, window to side, wall mounted gas boiler, door to:
Airing cupboard, door to garden, door to:
SHOWER ROOM/WET ROOM
Re-fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled wet room shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, opaque window to side, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs to second floor landing, doors to:
3.62m x 3.68m (11'11" x 12'1") maximum. Sash window to front, cast iron fireplace surround, radiator.
3.63m x 2.51m (11'11" x 8'3") maximum. Sash window to rear, cast iron fireplace surround, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
3.63m x 3.02m (11'11" x 9'11") maximum. Restricted head height. A useful and spacious area which could be used as an office or dressing area, Velux window to rear, door to:
3.63m x 2.47m (11'11" x 8'1") maximum. Dormer window to front, fitted wardrobes.
To the rear of the property there is a shared courtyard garden with seating space. Gated access leads across the adjoining property to provide pedestrian access directly on to North Street.
The agent has been informed several areas have been updated in previous years including a refitted gas boiler and overhaul of the slate roof. However the property would benefit from refurbishment to create a modern and versatile home a short walk from the town centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52797610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.