4 bedroom detached house for saleMedland Drive, Bracebridge Heath, LN4
- Plot 10 St John's Village
- Detached 4 Bedroom House
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Kitchen & Utility
- En-suite to Master / Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Excellent specifications and Build Quality
- Aesthetically designed to compliment the existing historical St John's Hospital
- Easy access to amenities and the Cathedral / University City of Lincoln
**NEW SALES OFFICE NOW OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY BETWEEN 10AM AND 5PM SUNDAY 11AM-5PM - LOCATED OFF LICHFIELD RD JUNCTION WITH MEDLAND DRIVE**
**PART EXCHANGE AND HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE**
This new release of luxury new homes on Medland Drive at St John's Village, (an exciting new development within the grounds of the historical St John's Hospital with its grand Italian style architecture) comprises an aesthetically designed range of detached and semi-detached four bedroom homes, which will complement the existing surroundings. Specifications throughout will be excellent and all properties on this release come with gardens, and parking, or garage. The location of St John's Village within Bracebridge Heath offers easy access to all amenities, not to mention its proximity to the Cathedral / University City of Lincoln. All properties come with fully fitted kitchens with appliances and potentially a choice of floor coverings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52799932.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.