3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Avenue, Kidderminster
Sold STC £220,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- GARAGE & LARGE DRIVEWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION & NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
****THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME****NO UPWARD CHAIN****LARGE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****REAR GARDEN****VIEWING ADVISED**** Comprising entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom detached property offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having driveway parking and a garage, a rear garden with a variety of fruit trees and double glazing where stated. Situated in a sought after location. VIEWING ADVISED!
Lawn and tarmac driveway leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door and window to front aspect, ceiling light and doors to downstairs cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
Obscure glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level W.C and tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.83m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas fire with surround, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to dining room.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, ceiling light, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, floor standing boiler and door to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, airing cupboard, gas central heated radiators and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.67m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, strip lighting, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, P-shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level W.C and heated towel rail.
Fenced and hedged borders with gate to side aspect leading to frontage. Lawns, patio area and a variety of fruit trees.
Garage 15' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.85m x 2.41m )
Up and over door and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52805962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.