3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodbarton, Milverton, Taunton
- Three Storey House
- Large Living Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Three Bedrooms - Master En-Suite
- Single Garage With Parking In Front
**POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION** **MODERN & STYLISH LIVING**
This three bedroom property is beautifully presented and offers stylish living over three floors.
A superbly presented three storey house situated in the popular village of Milverton. The accommodation has recently been newly decorated and comprises entrance area, large lounge, modern kitchen with double doors opening on to the garden, to the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst to the second floor is a generous size master bedroom with stylish modern en-suite.
The enclosed rear garden is well maintained and comprises patio area and lawned area bordered with shrubs with a gate to the side leading to the single garage.
* Upvc Door To:
* Entrance Area
Wooden floor, two cupboards, wall light, stairs to first floor.
* Lounge 17' 9" x 17' 11" ( 5.41m x 5.46m )
uPVC double glazed window to front and side, wall mounted boiler, laminate floor, wall unit comprising cupboards and space for television, spotlights, through to:
* Kitchen 16' 7" x 7' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed Velux window, two double glazed windows to rear and uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with wooden work surfacing. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, electric oven with electric hob above with touch controls and cooker hood above, integrated fridge freezer, wooden floor, spotlights, radiator.
Fitted carpet, wall light, stairs to second floor,
* Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, fitted carpet, television point, radiator.
* Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, radiator.
uPVC double glazed obscure window to rear. A modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC, vinyl flooring, shaver point, tall ladder radiator.
Second Floor Landing
* Bedroom One 17' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to three aspects, fitted carpet, fitted mirror fronted double wardrobe, loft hatch, radiator.
A beautifully finished en-suite comprising large corner shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, wall mounted mirror with light above, spotlights, fitted cupboards, ladder radiator.
* Front Garden
Mainly laid to lawn with raised planted bed.
* Rear Garden
A well maintained rear garden with a paved patio area and lawned area with raised beds. Gate to side, water tap and external light.
Single garage in a block of two with parking in front.
From our office in the High Street turn left and immediately turn right at the traffic lights on to North Street, continue on this road through Tonedale and out towards Milverton. Upon entering Milverton take the second left into Woodbarton and the property will be seen on your left hand side, clearly denoted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52809118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.